I feel halfway decent today after a good night's sleep... one more and I'm back on my feet. My god was I ever a wreck yesterday, effing headaches rob me of all humanity. Bleh!
Looks like I'll be hosting a martini party at my place on the 26th, so if anyone has a good concoction to share I'm all ears.
There will only be six of us (if everybody shows up) and the dogs don't count since they're too young to drink, but it should be good fun. The boys are not allowed to wear nylons this year.
OMG, I am in the UK in 18 days - I've not quite assimilated that yet... I need to buy a decent coat, and boots, and finish getting some xmas presents, and find a place to park my car while I'm gone, and and and! Only have two days off too, we sales people all have to work their asses off to close the year, ugh.
You'll see me spinning my wheels pretty soon in panic mode.
I still can't believe how lucky I am to have found Vegas in all of this mess called life... or rather, that he found me and was clever enough not to push it in the wrong time, but rather just let things evolve on their own.
He treats me like gold... I feel loved, cherished and protected and very much in synch with life now, he is everything I ever dreamed a soulmate could be. When he does finally move here next year, I know it is because he loves the land as much as he loves me, and that he's not leaving anything behind that he would want to go back to.
And to me that is vital, after my last experience with Oz-man who was depressed half the year here because of the weather, the language, and all sorts of things.
I'm allowed to make new mistakes, just not repeat old ones ;-)
3 comments:
Ooh, don't forget you have to add some words to your vocab such as gov'nah, bollocks, and calling something " totally pants". Those are some good ones.
I figure unless you've lived in a climate like ours, shovelled snow like we have since we were wee tykes, and mastered the art of Canadian driving you have no reason to complain about it.
Only Canadians are allowed to complain about Canadian weather hehe.
We survive it, others just "visit" with it.
rs, fer sure! I'm already taking the piss with "arse", "wanker" and other delights. He he!
Trippin', YEAH!! so nerr!
Post a Comment