figuring it out one day at a time
I love these - the bottom two especially
nice pics! Very wintery.
Awesome. Oh I so don't miss having frosted windows. Yey for thermal panes! :)
Yang, I love that you love it... wonder if you'll be saying the same next winter once you've moved here, LOL!Skryker, thank you! It does have a charm of its own... until the shovels need to come out.Prin, there are days I can't see anything out of these windows from 1923 :-( But Jack Frost does lay out some pretty awesome patterns sometimes.
I think this series is my favorite one of all. Really creative. Can I tell you how happy I was not to set foot outside? Can I tell you how scared I am to see my staircase tomorrow since I have to get to my doctor? Ugh.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love these - the bottom two especially
nice pics! Very wintery.
Awesome. Oh I so don't miss having frosted windows. Yey for thermal panes! :)
Yang, I love that you love it... wonder if you'll be saying the same next winter once you've moved here, LOL!
Skryker, thank you! It does have a charm of its own... until the shovels need to come out.
Prin, there are days I can't see anything out of these windows from 1923 :-( But Jack Frost does lay out some pretty awesome patterns sometimes.
I think this series is my favorite one of all. Really creative. Can I tell you how happy I was not to set foot outside? Can I tell you how scared I am to see my staircase tomorrow since I have to get to my doctor? Ugh.
Post a Comment