Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To my dear readers

You inspire me to emote here (almost) every day, your feedback is fuel and I just wanted to thank you for bearing with me through thick and thin.

Bubblegum Diaries will soon be a year old... it's amazing to read older posts and see how much life has changed and evolved since then. What a ride... what a journey.

Giddy YUP!

4 comments:

prin said...

A year of addiction and you're proud?!? How do I get off this wagon? Or on the wagon? Whatever it is. :D

Yey! :D

Skryker said...

I'd like to thank the academy for voting for me, and my Mom....

:D Thanks for the thanks!

Technodoll said...

Yeah... not one year *yet* but I'll give the wagon a bottle of bubbly to celebrate. Still cheaper than a shrink.

Skryker: oh just take the dang award! *grin*

prin said...

lol @ skryker :D