Friday, December 14, 2007

So it's Friday. And?

I got to sleep in an extra half hour today as the locksmith was scheduled to be here at 8am, but of course he's late... and that means I'm definitely late for work, and the dogs are whining to go out, bla bla bla.

And it's minus 12C.

In another shitload of snow that fell last night.

Just can't win this year, apparently.

Sigh. I mean I love the four seasons, I really do - when they are normal and tempered. This year has been pretty messed up, and I wonder if this is a new trend or what. If it is, I'm not thrilled!

Friday should make me feel relieved and happy... but no, I'm bitchy again despite a fair amount of decent sleep.

Blah.

Feels like my damn life is on hold between Vegas visits - I keep busy killing time and "doing stuff" until I can see him again and feel alive. Am almost always tired and cranky, which is not me at all - do I need more iron? Less food? More sleep and less wine? More exercise? Less?

I've got less Christmas spirit in my veins than the Scrooge itself, just can't be bothered to give a damn this year. I'm working through the holidays except the 25th & 26th, I've not put up a single decoration (what for?) and I feel that alot of people around me are just going through the motions - hmm.

Must be the disenheartening weather.

3 comments:

prin said...

Team Snowfall takes another! We win!!! WOO!!!

Ok, even I'm tired of shoveling now. :D

Technodoll said...

Well... you better get a good rest the next few days.

Sunday we're getting slammed with another two feet of snow.

I think I want to hide under a church pew.

Trippincherri said...

It is so true what you said about people just going through the motions.
I really don't think anyone's truly feeling the Christams spirit this year.
I have all sorts of decorations up and still don't feel all that festive. Sigh.