Not much new going on.
It's cold, it's grey and snowy, it's dark at 4pm. Work is work, love is grand, the weather is shit and it looks like I won't be able to drive to my dad's this weekend for the only "christmas celebration" on my calendar.
Yep. I'm officially snubbing xmas this year.
How liberating!
I even said "no" to the company's party tomorrow night, first time in years. Not a grinch, I'm just not feeling it at all this year, plus I've no dogsitter this week soooo it just wasn't feasible. How lucky am I! *grin*
Some asshole parked his car 2" from my front bumper after the snowstorm. My poor car, still buried under mounds of snow... I guess the only way out is to back it up since I'm parked on a street corner, right?
Guess again... the snowplows made sure I had 4 feet of hard snow packed up to my windows, so shoveling that is also not an option. Awesome. I pay $415 a month to get stuck in a snowbank most of the winter. I'm really thrilled, since I can barely afford the lease in the first place. Rock on.
I need a 2nd job.
2 comments:
Yey for the campagne! :D Aside from the commute, the rest is awesome. ;)
I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than commute, so as long as I have a job in the city... sigh. But it's not forevah!
Post a Comment