Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday 911 for ya

Ten Things To Say About A Christmas Gift You Don't Like

10. Hey! There's a gift!
9. Well, well, well ...
8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes that would've fit.
7. This is perfect for wearing around the basement.
6. Gosh. I hope this never catches fire! It is fire season though. There are lots of unexplained fires.
5. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious!
4. I love it -- but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.
3. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the Federal Witness Protection Program.
2. To think -- I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.

And the Number One Thing to say about a Christmas gift you don't like

1. "I really don't deserve this."

9 comments:

KA said...

OMG - seriously lol. The number one is freakin awesome!!!! Hahaha. I am gonna use it sometime.

Technodoll said...

I really don't deserve this. *snicker*

matt said...

Well that's not very nice.

Technodoll said...

matt... any of these sound familiar? *he he*

Skryker said...

Or the ever popular "Oh, you shouldn't have!".

So many meanings in a short phrase. ;)

Vegas said...

Surely "Oh you shouldn't have" comes top :)

Rahul said...

How about, "I hate this present."

No? Too much?

Technodoll said...

skryker, yang... were you two talking to each other?

rs, um well... it could inspire violence involving frying pans. i dunno, man.

Roshan said...

Technodoll, you r so mean!!


I LOVE IT :)