figuring it out one day at a time
Loooove that pic. You should make holiday cards with it.
Awwww! What a great pic!Bronny and Fingal kisses for the beanies!
yey for the beans. :)
Trippin, if only I was that kind of person instead of miss lazy! LOL!Skryker, kisses taken - awwwe! Thanks!Prin, yey yey yey!
That is a cute pic, you really have a couple of good looking dogs and............wait a minute! The dog on the left in the photo. I hope that is his hind leg I see!
rotf! yes i'm sure it's a leg, specially as she's a girl LOL!!
LOL, it would be funny. Ok, its a leg.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Loooove that pic. You should make holiday cards with it.
Awwww! What a great pic!
Bronny and Fingal kisses for the beanies!
yey for the beans. :)
Trippin, if only I was that kind of person instead of miss lazy! LOL!
Skryker, kisses taken - awwwe! Thanks!
Prin, yey yey yey!
That is a cute pic, you really have a couple of good looking dogs and............wait a minute! The dog on the left in the photo. I hope that is his hind leg I see!
rotf! yes i'm sure it's a leg, specially as she's a girl LOL!!
LOL, it would be funny. Ok, its a leg.
Post a Comment