Friday, December 14, 2007

Early night.

I'm whacked out. Too much time spent freezing outside, nothing to eat in the house and too braindead to order anything, have a huge headache from lugging heavy crap up the stairs - ugh. I am dreading tomorrow's siberia, so heading off to bed now. It's all logical in my head!

4 comments:

prin said...

Hey, lo. Lemme list the things wrong with this post. :D

1. You're in the city. Do you know how many places I can order from way out here? That's right. None. So don't take for granted the pajillions of options you have on a lazy Friday night. :D

2. Siberia? I'm heading up near Tremblant with my dad in about five minutes. I'm going to play in Siberia. lol I've got my snowpants on and my camera ready, but I'm shivering already. :D

Ferk it's freezing today. :D

Technodoll said...

Oh I just wasn't hungry enough to be bothered... dined on wine and cookies :-D I know I'm lucky.

Siberia today isn't so bad actually, as long as there is no wind. It's always the windchill that KILLS.

Come back in one piece!!

prin said...

What? Not Siberia? We went up north where it was warm and came back to the shitty, I mean city, where it was bleddy cold. Sooo much colder here than up there. Up there, I was like hikin' around in hip-deep snow and stuff without my chin freezing. :D

Technodoll said...

Hence... the city sucks!! Waaaah!