Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dog Boy

Special thanks to Vegas for posting this beauty!

***
I used to be friends with a woman we shall call T, who is happily married.

Prior to her blissful partnership, I believe she may have had a ‘promiscuous’ period of her life (nb: I didn’t meet her until after she was married, and am in no way linked with Dogboy, especially not through sexual history).

One night she went out in Brighton and got chatting to a rather handsome young man we shall call D. After a few drinks and a bit of flirting and fumbling, he invited her back to his place. Intimate relations ensued and she was impressed by his lovemaking skills.

After going at it like bunnies for a couple of hours, the deed was finally done and they fell back onto the bed side-by-side, drenched in shared sweat and other fluids. T lay there panting, blissed out in post-coital heaven.

Then it started.

An enthusiastic lapping sound, both lewd and sordid – it sounded like just what she’d been getting earlier, yet she couldn’t feel anything.

In confusion she looked for the source of the sound. There between his legs, his pet terrier was going to town on his meat and two veg, lapping up all the shared goodness from their lovemaking. Slightly taken aback, she turned to D convinced that he had passed out after such amazing sex and was surely unaware of the canine/human relations going on in his nether regions. D, however, was wide awake and smiling at her.

“Erm… you know that your dog is licking your balls?” she said, hoping that the answer would be in the negative. No such luck.

D looked at her and smiled a little wider, relaxed and at peace with the world.

“Oh yes. We’re very close”.

She left quite quickly... I believe she may have showered when she got home.

That alone was sufficient for “Dogboy” to be born, and the story is rapidly becoming urban legend in Brighton. T has told this tale repeatedly over the years, and a few years ago the story took a new twist.

She knows some guys who have a band, and told them the story. They loved it for two reasons: Firstly, they made a song called “Dogboy” and sing it at all of their gigs, and Secondly, because they actually know Dogboy! He comes to their gigs sometimes…

I often wonder if he knows it’s him they’re singing about, or if he is just confused as to why they’re singing about something that is perfectly natural, the purest expression of love between one man and his dog.

We’re very close….

9 comments:

Smiler said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I've met a lot of weirdos in my life, as you well know but thank heaven's nothing quite so disgusting. Pfft. Close, yeah. Ugh. Good story though. :-)

Rahul said...

But its your dog!

Please tell me you've seen Roadtrip.

Daszzle said...

Haha oh my God, that is both disturbing and hilarious. Good god, it's gross though haha.

Anonymous said...

"I believe she may have showered when she got home..."
BOUAHAHhahahhahahahahahahaha :-D

Technodoll said...

Smiler, let's just say I'm *very* relieved to never have been in such a situation! LOL!

rs, no but I've always meant to rent it... why, is there a dog boy featured in the plot?!

Dasszle, ya'll asked for it! he he :-D

Anon, ya can't blame the girl eh? *smirk*

prin said...

That's soooooo grossss!!!

Rahul said...

Techno- There's a story in there that they tell and the punchline is, "It's your dog." You need to watch it.

Skryker said...

O...M...G....

There is such as thing as being too close to your pets. Really. And that doesn't just cross the line, it sails over the line in the concorde at Mach 12.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Technodoll said...

Prin - I know! But it's the beauty of the story, LOL!

rs, I am now convinced - gonna rent it!!

Skryker, yeah eh? It's sooo rude it went down in history!

Smiler, I'm afraid this one will haunt you for life! Good one to pass along...