Friday, December 14, 2007

Killing time

The locksmith is finally here... crotchety old man who was late because of traffic, then went to the wrong address. For fuck's sake.

Now he took out my door lock, wandered downstairs and has disappeared - the dogs are pacing and whining cuz they haven't been out yet, I'm sooo late for work and kinda just pissed off about the whole day already.

Mutter mutter.

I may have to throw a rock snowball at somebody's head today.

6 comments:

matt said...

Is he peeing?

Technodoll said...

he he - yeah.

don't drink yellow coke.

prin said...

I love that painting. :) I want that on my wall. :D

Rahul said...

I want a panda.

You were the one throwing rock snowballs! Non fun memories.

prin said...

rs, what?!?! You told me you wanted a penguin. I'm in shock and disbelief. The betrayal, oh, the betrayal!

Technodoll said...

I guess pandas and pengies can be cousins, no?

rs... he he. yeah, that was moi!