Monday, December 10, 2007

"Bad Santa" rocks

IMO, this is Billy Bob Thornton (aka Willie) at his very best... oh man. I can watch this movie a hundred times and still laugh my ass off!!

Make sure to rent it for the holidays...

Just don't watch in front of the kids!

Kid: Your beard's not real.
Willie: No Shit! It was real, but I got sick and all the hair fell out.
Kid: How come?
Willie: I loved a woman who wasn't clean.
Kid: Mrs. Santa?
Willie: No it was her sister.

Willie: You know, I think I've turned a corner.
Marcus: Yeah? You fucking petites now?
Willie: No, I'm not talking about that. I beat the shit out of some kids today. But it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself. It was like I did something constructive with my life or something, I dunno, like I accomplished something.
Marcus: You need many years of therapy. Many, many fuckin' years of therapy.

*snicker*

3 comments:

prin said...

Ok, it might be funny. But I'm still wary.

Technodoll said...

I have to warn you though, there is alot of swearing and fornicating :-D

prin said...

Oh, no! I so f*cking hate f*cking and swearing. Forget that sh*t then.

See? I censored myself. I'm a good girl. Right, Santo?