Thursday, December 13, 2007

Awesome!

I love this company!

They like to throw parties at 3pm and get people drunk on red wine and cheap champagne, and give wine bottles as Christmas presents. Wheeee! 4pm and I'm off my rocker, back at my desk trying to work.

You have no idea how long it's taking me to type this.

As I giggle to myself in my aquarium.

Teehee!

Oh.

This is fun.

I am making pretty posts, so cuuute!

My god, I swear my liver must be the size of a peanut. I drank so little. Really. Just a few glasses in those cheap plastic mini-cups. WTF?!

I wish Vegas was here right now. Sigh. I miss him so much. That, and I would totally ravage him - he he. I be a lusty wench with no relief in sight for another 17 days. Fucking hell.

Back to work.

They love me!

2 comments:

prin said...

lol @ ravage. It's by far the word of the week. And it's a pajillion times less creepy coming from a woman, imo. Woman ravaging = sexay?

Technodoll said...

Oh totally sexay! reeerrr! Men love being ravaged so it's all good. Triple reeeerr!