OK people, you need to start voting on the poll now (please!) cuz I'm really super curious: are you all thieves? Or are thieves just particularly attracted to polls? LOL!
Not much to report besides work eating up most of my days... Evenings should be for running Christmas errands but it's a suicide ice rink out there the past two days sooo until the fecking city salts the sidewalks, me staying home and out of crutches!
Tonight's dinner is silky cream of butternut squash soup served with a dollop of sour cream, fresh baguette, pâté and some red wine. A perfect light, warm winter dinner. I need to work on a bunch of pics for my Snapshots Blog if my brain doesn't fall into a giant coma first... The weather might have been shite lately but it sure produced gorgeous exotic ice-wrapped trees that sparkled in the sun this morning, so I took advantage of that while I could.
Inspiration's been sorely lacking lately, so when the mojo hits: ya take it.
Ending the post with a loaded question:
Do you believe in God?
/end of What A Question! Post/
16 comments:
I used to be a total cleptomaniac. Now I just steel stuff from the webs.
uh. *kleptomaniac and *steal
How nice. I love butternut soup and pate too.
And yes, I believe in God...why do you ask?
That is a big question and a definite YES from moi.
No Ive never stolen anything *smirk* as I glance at the fine point pens in the bottom of my purse from work...
And yes, I believe in God - kinda a prerequisite of the Theology Degree I have tucked away in some file cabinet...it served its purpose in answering a lot of my questions I was raised to believe...at least now I know why I believe them... (minus the one about thou shalt not steal...) I think there is some grace there (ha!)
Deutlich, I hadn't even thought of that as shoplifting... hmmm that opens up a whole new can of worms!
Sian, I was just curious to see if most people believed or not. My brain's weird like that sometimes, LOL!
Busy Bee, watch out He sees your christmas lights effort... ha ha!
Daring, wow I didn't know about the Theology Degree! How interesting!!
I used to be the biggest thief in town when I was 15-17. Only time I've ever gotten caught was when I was about 10 and stole some gum, causing the 5 yr celibacy in thievery. LOL What made me stop that was my first pregoness. :)
I really wished I had my camera downtown yesterday when I was at the hospital. Man, McGill College must be sooo pretty with the lights on the trees and the trees full of ice... *ponders driving two hours to take a picture*
My answer is "dunno". lol
Chica, I'd be curious to hear what kind of stuff you nicked, LOL!
Prin, downtown is a giant whore of a mess! Stay home in the pretty pretty countryside! *looks outside and sighs at the stuck cars*
Whenever I wanted to steal something I pictured myself getting caught. Which I totally would have, because that's how my luck runs.
And yes, I believe in God.
I shoplifted as a teen and got caught. Never again. It was mortifying.
As for God...No I don't. After much thought, I have to confess I don't think there's evidence for or against a higher power. So until there is, my answer is no.
-Princessb
hello from your fellow drive-by poster. yes, the time stamp is real, have I mentionned how much I hate v de mtl and their road blocking idiocy at 12:30 when you wouldreally like to go home and quickly????
As for god, nope. If there was a god a) my friend wouldn't have died at the Polytechnique at age 21 b) my girlfriend's daughter wouldn't have been born with kidney disease and need a transplant at 3 c) I would catch fire every time I enter the church for choir practise ;-) Seriously, there's too many things that are wrong in this world for me to think that there is anything remotely like a caring loving god out there.
I'm an Agnostic more then I am a Muslim.
I believe in the existance of God, I have faith you know. Religions on the other hand...pisses me off.
No. There is no God. But you know what I think already, so I won't go off on one about it :)
*smile*
Girl - I have my hand in a lot of things you would not even imagine. I am trying to figure out this world to find my place...so it took me there - and lots of other places I dare not share at this time. Some of which, I will no doubt take to my grave when I die...
Didnt you hear? Scorpios are mysterious! *wink*
no, no, for me. :)
Post a Comment