Thursday, December 18, 2008

Insomnia, I cast thee OUT!

If I don't get a proper night of sleep, I may just keel over and die of exhaustion.

So not fair: tossing and turning for hours, not being able to sleep yet too tired to get up and do anything else is a helluva lot of work, but apparently not enough for the stupid BRAIN to STFU and submerge, already! All this WITH sleeping pills too!

*sighs dramatically*

I'm looking forward to the holidays not for the presents nor for the food, but for the few days of vacation time to be able to blog! And sleep!

My best sleeping hours are between 3 and 9am.

Is that weird?

*fights not to nod off in mid-sentence*

We got our weddings ring made last week, we pick them up this Saturday. Oooo! We went with white gold (to be original... LOL!) and got them engraved, hopefully on January 10th I won't find out that my ring sports something like Pwned! or Now You Shall Obey! You never know, with Vegas...

I kid, I kid. He wouldn't do that to me.

This is just about the most boring post ever written. I'm sorry!

/end of Calling The Sandman post/

10 comments:

Vegas said...

*phones to change the engraving*

You'd better be looking forward to your presents - Christmas is about presents you don't want but pretend to like, then eating too much, with a side order of booze and too much tv. Chuck in a dessert of intra-familial warfare and you've got the perfect festive break.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sorry you are not sleeping well...perhaps a good run in the snow/ice before bedtime will wear you out? Or hurt you...never mind.
Getting married in Jan??? I did not know this....**peeved**
Congrats!!!! Marriage is the best when you pick the best!!!!

myself said...

I had 3 hours sleep last night (note I have not done the blogging thing either in days) and note that it's 12:05 and I'm still awake. That's because I get to the point where sleep doesn't come, and regardless of being exhausted, I'm at that point. It's ridiculous.

I feel ya sista.

Except for the wedding ring thing. I'll never feel that again.

prin said...

Come to my house and shovel. If you can't sleep after a good two-car driveway shovel, then I'll be stumped.

I bet Vegas engraved the one thing that'll make you cry.

hehe.

Tonya said...

insomnia is the worst!! Hope you enjoy your time off.

Tea Lady said...

wedding rings? Congratulations!!!

I could write a book about sleeping poorly. Egh. I go to bed at 11pm - and wake up a few times through the night. Then am exhausted for work. On the weekends I love that I get to sleep in a bit. Like you... from about 3am-9am. Crazy stuff eh. There's someone who understands!!!

KA said...

My insomnia gives me some of my best inspiration!!!!

Frank said...

Hehehe...pwned! on a wedding ring.


Classic.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Its not a boring post - its quite exciting: Christmas, Wedding Rings, love...oh come on...

But with the insomnia...warm milk just after a hot bath - or wine!

Katie said...

I think the world should bend to accomodate our sleeping hours, my best are from 2-9a.m. There's two of us, I think we can take on the world!