Friday, December 5, 2008

What I want for Christmas…

..a haircut
..a business plan for the kennel
..bigger boobs
..dogs that bath themselves
..a healthy liver so I can drink at parties
..a two hour massage three times a week
..to only need five hours of sleep per night
..sterility (yey no more birth control!)
..a jacuzzi tub

...and what I will probably get for Christmas:

..two days off work
..horrid wrapping paper that keeps tearing
..lineups in grocery stores
..a hangover or two
..no sleep
..a cold
..long hours of driving to see fambly
..an angry credit card statement

Yey! Best time of year evah!

/end of Sarcastic post/

13 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sooo funny. We both have the same wants. Did you send Santa your list? I did and he sent it back..."return to sender". Hint well taken big boy.
You are too cute.
take care....
Suz

Technodoll said...

Yep. I forgot to mention the returned envelope! LOL

Sweet T said...

Too funny! This is so so true!

Dolce said...

Isn't that the truth. Couldn't Vegas sack up and provide the 2 hour massage?

That way the credit card statement wouldn't be as scary.

Want bigger boobs?

Get knocked up. I works.

Anonymous said...

I tend to only have bigger boobs when it's that time of month. The downside - they hurt. Ugh. And seriously, I would so love a dog that could bath AND brush himself out! I wouldn't mind a Nintendo DS, though . . .

prin said...

Why don't you just get your tubes tied?

Frank said...

You might also get a delightfully drunken Facebook message from me :)


I know that's just what you wanted.

Roshan said...

Ha, bigger boobs??

I'll probably just get the 25th off and get drunk by around 4pm and stay that way till the next morning and stumble into the office.

Technodoll said...

Sweet T, yep! Sad but true :-D

Dolce, I'll settle for the size B cup bra... LOL!

Kathryn, if you find a self-bathing dog you let me know asap!

Prin, no slicing and dicing. Ugh!

Frank! How did you guess :-D

Roshan, same here... two beers and I'm flat out though. ACK!

myself said...

and now you know what I don't do this time of year!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Haha....bigger boobs? So cute =)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

WOW TD, you are so humble with your list...you REALLY should ask for more and try to think hard about what you want (ha...couldnt resist). Truth be told: that's my list too (except I want smaller boobs...how about we trade? But wait...the colors wont match! haha)

Technodoll said...

Myself, I was told my attitude would change if we got a tree... so we got a tree. Now let's see what happens!

CD, yes my boobs are cute. I just wish they were... like WOW! sigh.

Daring, vanilla always pairs well with caramel! I am IN!! LOL

LadyB, if only dreams and miracles came true! Oh wait! Saaaaannntaaaaa!