Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing day is for...

...lazing around in jammies all day, eating cake and watching bad 80's horror films on the telly.

...feeling grateful, warm and fuzzy about the Christmas holidays this year - what a blast!

...not shopping. Fuck that!

...watching Vegas break a tourette's sweat courting his kettlebells. I wish I were half that brave, specially since I need to fit in my wedding dress in two weeks.

...debating on whether to take a nap or not. Neck is sore and headache won't go away yet I'm too lazy to sleep. Go figure.

...cuddles. Lots and lots of cuddles.

/end of Boxing Day Bravo post/

9 comments:

Katie said...

Naps are always a good idea! As are 80s horror movies and cuddles.

Happy Boxing Day!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Boxing Day huh? I guess since its not a recognized holiday at work, I've never really heard of it. But its a vacation day for me...so I say its for packing *smile*

Busy Bee Suz said...

I thought boxing day was the day that you played with your boxers. Then of course, give them a bath. Maybe just in our house.
Glad you had a good holiday!!!
2 weeks huh??? how flippin' exciting!!!!
I won't be able to fit into any of my dresses either.....best go shopping myself.

myself said...

yeah it's my nephew's birthday, so I had to trek to Ontario, but yesterday I watched what could be considered to be an 80s horror, 90210, all day, oh highwaisted pants of terror!

Never did get out of my pjs yesterday, gotta love the holiday lazing!

KA said...

two weeks, huh? Are you scared yet?

Anonymous said...

Being a Brit always enjoyed boxing day, now I'm in the US I hadda work!

Bugger, oh well, it was overtime.

Tonya said...

awe, sounds like a nice day!

prin said...

Two weeks. Crazy how the time flies. Are you still flying to far far awayland?

Happy post-boxing day to you. :)

Rebecca Foster said...

"break a tourette's sweat courting his kettlebells"

I have no idea what this means. But it sounds hard!

Two weeks??? WOW. Congratulations!!!