Sunday, December 7, 2008

Guess who visited today

Yep. "The PMS headache". Regular headaches and even migraines can be controlled and tamed with meds but oh nooo, the PMS bitchy jackhammer head refuses to budge no matter how many drugs you throw at it. Bastid.

Will blog tomorrow with an update on the weekend cuz I know you all want to see the "before" and "after" pics of the christmas tree!

I'll even throw in a photo of Vegas in a santa hat as a bonus.

/end of I Need Morphine post/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a headache today but I wasn't menstruating.

Come to think of it I've never menstruated.

Maybe because I don't have a vagina?

Am I missing out?

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is the worst....pms really stinks. It makes you want to murder.
Can't wait to see the pics.
take care,
suz

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Oh Fun...no christmas trees for us (will be packing) but so great of you to promise pics to post. Oh and Uncle Red and Aunt Flow kick my tail each month too...hang in there! Remember the visits are welcomed unless you are wanting to "expect" a little one (puts it all in perspective now huh?)

Tea Lady said...

I hate it. Becoming the worst version of myself. Raaah! My husband barely looks at me during "bad week" (thats what he calls it) for fear of getting snapped at.

Appropriate accompanying image.

Technodoll said...

Mike, totally. Like... totally.

Busy Bee, chocolate keeps the knives at bay. Temporarily!

Prin, I do eat nanas! A lot! Still am a bitch :-D

Daring, I guess it's a small sacrifice, yeah.... *runs away screaming*

MaryAnn, I'm realistic! ha ha!

Tea Lady, ROTF @ "the bad week"! Had never heard that one ;0)

LadyB, I share your pain. Every damn month!