figuring it out one day at a time
I wonder if she's wearing undies.What?Come on. You weren't wondering, too?
Bertrand may be on to something...been there...done that...and yes, I still thought it was all important...my work that is..(cute pic)
I'd like to wake up christmas morning with one of those on my kitchen table.Yum.
So, I should be on the path to bliss because I realize that what I do doesn't matter a hill of beans? :)
Yeah....I'm totally with Prin here....*buff nails*
Bertrand Russell is the author of that book I'm reading at the moment hunny - you know, the one that Maika chewed and then ate the cover :)
Prin, you're such a lesbeen! LOL!Daring, I'm trying to put "work" back into the proportion it should have... ie, not that big!Mike, you like tea?Katie, yes! exactly! LOL!CD, you're in the other camp too? Oh well... that leaves Clive Owen for me... he he!Vegas, that quote wasn't on the cover, eh? *grin*
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I wonder if she's wearing undies.
What?
Come on. You weren't wondering, too?
Bertrand may be on to something...been there...done that...and yes, I still thought it was all important...my work that is..(cute pic)
I'd like to wake up christmas morning with one of those on my kitchen table.
Yum.
So, I should be on the path to bliss because I realize that what I do doesn't matter a hill of beans? :)
Yeah....I'm totally with Prin here....
*buff nails*
Bertrand Russell is the author of that book I'm reading at the moment hunny - you know, the one that Maika chewed and then ate the cover :)
Prin, you're such a lesbeen! LOL!
Daring, I'm trying to put "work" back into the proportion it should have... ie, not that big!
Mike, you like tea?
Katie, yes! exactly! LOL!
CD, you're in the other camp too? Oh well... that leaves Clive Owen for me... he he!
Vegas, that quote wasn't on the cover, eh? *grin*
Post a Comment