Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Short and sweet

...I would like to wish you all a very...

May the season's jolly joys warm the cockles of your heart, may the hang-overs be gentle and the family feuds non-existent! Oh and you can eat all the sweets you want the next two days, they're magically free of calories during this short window once a year.

S'true.

Santa told me so!

Thanks for the kind comments on my last post (except Vegas and Mike, you meanies!), as you know I'm so short on time for blogging since I started this new job that I prefer visiting your blogs and chatting there rather than answering you individually in my posts. Maybe I just need to manage my time better?!

*ponders about getting a maid and a chef*

Ah yeah, one can always dream :-D

Well, we're almost ready for the big celebrations here. I just need to put the finishing touches on Vegas' gifts before everything gets piled up under the tree, the beer is cooling in the fridge, tonight's picnic stuff is ready, the ooey gooey butterscotch caramel lava cake will be baked soon - for you quebecois, that's a fancy way to describe un pouding chômeur! - and tomorrow's food & presents are all ready to bring over to my brother's for the family dinner. Just pray the roads are clear, driving anywhere this time of year is taking your life into your own hands.

So. I can almost kick back and relax soon! Wooooo! All this after having worked this morning, too... thankfully I'm off until next Monday, looking forward to lots of zzz's and shopping.

What? I'm a girl! Everything's on sale!

Be good, be brave, be happy and be sure to do only what your heart is happy doing, no matter what that is. Ciao!

/end of Off To Sex Up Santa Now post/

6 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhh, Christmas Sale shopping, the happiest time of the year.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time off.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Have the Merriest of Christmas' tomorrow! Looks like you both are getting an early start on the celebration *wink*

Busy Bee Suz said...

Enjoy your time off...enjoy your family. Till next year. (or sooner) :)
Suz

prin said...

Watch out for the drunks, you.

Merry Christmas. :)

Frank said...

Merry Christmas, Ms. Techno. I wish you, Vegas, and the doggies all the best!

Bacon,
Frank

myself said...

I think that it's now safe to say you and I met and so I HOPE that all that was purchased made Vegas a happy bunny!

muah to you guys!