A set of cosmetic brushes, an eye shadow quad, liquid eyeliner and two tubes of Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, all in a practical travel bag.
Mission:
Try the product, compare it with what I normally use (and other mascaras I have used in the past), give it a rating and a performance review, discuss it with you gals - cuz let's face it, I doubt that many of my man-fans wear mascara much - and hopefully spread the good word on this new item!
Yes, I wear makeup on a quasi-daily basis... at my age one needs all the face bling possible to pull attention away from the dark undereye circles and wrinkles! Life is fatiguing, you know.
*picks lint off feathered slipper*
I'm away at work all day with - gasp! - no blogging access so I count on you all to behave until my return tomorrow night.
And then you shall see pics of my eyes :-D
/end of Hot Damn I Wish I Were On Vacation post/
16 comments:
sweeeeeet kit. have fun with it. Looks like a "smokey eye night set up".
take care...SUZ
the kit looks awesome. i've so given up on the makeup on a daily thing. i just can't be bothered sometimes. so, what ends up happening is i truly look haggard on some days. oh well. :o(
You doubt many of your man-fans wear mascara?
You thought wrong.
Dead wrong.
awwwww they didn't ask me to do this one.
Booooo!
Oh well. Looks like fun!
Cooool. Lucky they didn't ask me again. That would have been awkward.
You always get these cool test kits....I think the last envy was the Dove Chocolate - now make-up! So jealous! :-)
I don't understand the bottom of the picture.
Why did they send you TWO vibrators? Isn't one enough?
how do you always get picked for these great things! I guess my blog isn't cool enough! :P
I use that stuff and I love it...except the next morning when I realize that I forgot to take it off.
I think she looks better without makeup, but apparently that's because I'm an idiot man who doesn't understand womans things.
If the photos are blurry it's my fault - trying to hold a camera steady straight after training isn't very easy. I was shaking like a shitting dog. If you'll excuse the phrase...
TD - you forgot to tell everyone how you dropped the mascara and flicked it everywhere five minutes before you were due to leave for your first proper day at work :D
Hehehe - I kept very quiet and said nothing. I'm learning.... slowly....
PS - when I say 'womans things', I didn't mean *those* things.... I meant stupid wimmin stuff like makeup and ironing
*runs for the hills*
Vegas seems to enjoy the idea of looking imminent death in the eyes (eyes rimmed with LOVELY mascara!)
:D
lol @ Vegas looking for trouble in a room full of estrogen. hehe.
Busy Bee, it smokes all right if you apply everything at once! LOL
Kathryn, most days I just put on the strict minimum so that I don't look like a zombie...
Frank, are you pointing any fingers? oooo! show meh!
Myself, I thought they had?..
Prin, LOL you've gone private!
Daring, I have to admit I am VERY lucky. Horseshoe up the butt, remember? LOL
Mike, one's for you. Gimme your address.
Piper, this marketing company looks for blogging females of my age in the Montreal area for certain campaigns, I guess there aren't that many?
Rachel, I know all about the 'coon eyes :-D
Vegas, you're the BEST one! Loved by all wimmins, watch out we're everywhere... even in the hills... xxoxoox
Oh damn, how do you get on all of these things. Dammit, I want a kit too.
*sadness*
I just saw that last night at the store and wondered if it was any good! Weird.
Post a Comment