Wednesday, December 31, 2008

!! Happy New Year !!

We're away for the next couple of days, back online late Friday.

Possibly maybe :-)

So, I'd like to wish you all in a advance a very happy, healthy, successful and loving 2009 - after all, we've come this far so why not go one step further in our journey towards fulfilling our dreams?

For some, it will be a move across the country; for others a new job, a new relationship, a new baby, a new pet, a new home, a new blog... all new adventures. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as you keep moving.

And hey, if by next year you're still exactly as you are now, well that's good too - as long as you're happy, smiling and aren't wearing the same skivvies. Ewwww.

I leave you with a quote and a visual:

Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take no interest in the things that were and are past. ~Henry Ward Beecher

See you all next year, folks!

\end of Life Rocks post\

13 comments:

myself said...

I try not to say the trite words (they say you can't put into words what you can't feel, so I don't!), so enjoy yourselves to the fullest!!

prin said...

Happy new year. ;)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Happy New Year to you to! Great words to end the year! Speak to you NEXT YEAR! :-)

Lola Smiles said...

Yo! Happy, Happy New Year! Be safe! :)

Tonya said...

Happy New Year. Have fun!

Rebecca Foster said...

Happy New Year pretty woman! Enjoy that time away from the office. I know how dreary and soul-breaking it becomes. Phew you are doing something like the kennels and not running away to China!

I wish you all the best in the New Year.

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing the same skivvies I had on in 2008 as I do now.

Nice.

Frank said...

Happy new year!

Enjoy your lil' vacation :)

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

What a great quote to start the year with!

Happy New Year!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Enjoy!!!!!!
Happy new year!!!

Sian said...

Here's to 2009 being completely fabulous for you. May all your dreams come true
x

Hccm said...

Love your blog and Happy New Year.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Hey, that's sort of my new year mantra....Get Going!

Happy New Year!!!!