figuring it out one day at a time
I always loved that show. I heart DR. Suess. too.
You always pull up the coolest pics and videos! And yes, I was smiling while viewing...cant really giggle at work without question! (No one is supposed to be happy here - ha!)
Dr Seuss scares me. Is that normal?
They always wrote so well. Too bad they're all old and unfunny now. :D
Busy Bee, me too! Good times...Daring, bah you're leaving anyways right? Giggle away, I say!Toughgirl, not really but who cares :-DPrin, yeah it's really a shame. They used to ROCK!
this is hilarious! Especially since I have been reading Dr. Suess everyday now for the little boy I nanny.
Your blog readers are a bunch of thieves!!I stole a polar bear once. And a GIANT Mr Potatohead stuffy. I mean, he was like 2 feet tall. Stolen from the store that rhymes with "fart".
Tis True TD...(giggle!)
Piper, I should really pick those books up again... they are truly brilliant.Prin, how on earth did you manage that?? How big were your pockets, LOL!Daring, good! :-D
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I always loved that show. I heart DR. Suess. too.
You always pull up the coolest pics and videos! And yes, I was smiling while viewing...cant really giggle at work without question! (No one is supposed to be happy here - ha!)
Dr Seuss scares me. Is that normal?
They always wrote so well.
Too bad they're all old and unfunny now. :D
Busy Bee, me too! Good times...
Daring, bah you're leaving anyways right? Giggle away, I say!
Toughgirl, not really but who cares :-D
Prin, yeah it's really a shame. They used to ROCK!
this is hilarious! Especially since I have been reading Dr. Suess everyday now for the little boy I nanny.
Your blog readers are a bunch of thieves!!
I stole a polar bear once. And a GIANT Mr Potatohead stuffy. I mean, he was like 2 feet tall. Stolen from the store that rhymes with "fart".
Tis True TD...(giggle!)
Piper, I should really pick those books up again... they are truly brilliant.
Prin, how on earth did you manage that?? How big were your pockets, LOL!
Daring, good! :-D
Post a Comment