Well here we go again...
Daring To Dream has tagged me for a meme, who am I to say no when I have a few spare minutes (miracle!):
The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why
3. Tag a few people at the end of your post
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson. It's what I grew up with, mkay? He was awesome when he was still black and "normal". Nuff said.
My Heart Goes Bang - Dead or Alive. Hey it was the 80's and trannies were hot. NEXT!
Love Bites - Def Leppard. It was 1988, it was a teenage crush, it was silly and it was a power trip. Highly embarassing yet you'll catch me singing right along when it plays on the radio... who wouldn't?
Vogue - Madonna. Because I just hate that bitch... why do I love some of her songs? Drives me crazy! Argh!
What Is Love - Haddaway. Jesus on a pogo stick, what a stupid song. Tied to a famously stupid movie (Night at the Roxbury). Yet, it crawls into your head like a worm and infects your arse and legs and boom bop bop, there you go when it plays... sigh.
There you go. I can't tag anybody specific lest I risk getting poisonous darts shot at my head but if anyone wants to take a stab at this... gowon, impress meh!
/end of Highly Embarassing post/
12 comments:
I'm far too lazy to do this, but I think your list is fab! Haha!
"when he was still back and "normal"."
Did you mean 'when he was BLACK and normal'?
Elisabeth, I picked the *least* shameful songs, too...
Kali, yikes! I didn't even see that in my tired wine haze... corrected, thanks!
Great list! Thanks for doing it. Hope you are having a great day.
I'd so laugh at you but my list is much worse...
I'll get around to doing it...as soon as I do the other, like, 8 memes that people tagged me in...
I should also add that there are no songs I'm embarrassed to like, as my music tastes are awesome.
tee hee, well I did it, and my musical tastes can be pretty weird and wacky
Hey, we were teenagers in the eighties...I am amazed you restricted your self to eight :D
LOL!!
I won't make a list, but if I did, it might have Christina Aguilera on it. *runs and hides in shame*
Daring, it was quite fun... thanks for thinking of me!
Curly, yeah I know... child of the 80's, what can I say?
Frank, no pressure - ya do what ya wanna do (or not).
Myself, come on I loved your list!
Prin, that's why it's called embarassing songs... hell look at what I put in there. I have no shame.
speaking of the 80s, stirrup pants are back.
*runs screaming from history repeating itself*
Post a Comment