You know those times where you wish you could turn back the clock, just for a minute, to change the outcome of something?
Yeah, well. Now is the time for magic n'wishes.
Stupid dog tore up something in his weak leg last night, we're off to the vet at 4:30pm today - second visit in a week. He's hobbling around on 3 legs and lurching horribly so we have no choice.
Please oh please let it NOT be his knee... Need all the good thoughts and wishes you can spare right now. Sigh.
/end of Didn't Need This Stress post/
10 comments:
Hang in there........I'll send you some good ju-ju from NC......
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! I really hope the melonhead will be alright.
Good luck!!!!
Oh no!!! My fingers are crossed that it is nothing serious at all...poor guy, and poor you ((hugs))
keeping all fingers & toes crossed, hon
Geeeez.
All is crossed.
My fingers and toes and all my dog's paws are crossed for your dog.
Good vibes!
I am praying for you guys! Yeah I started praying. And now I am including you guys in my prayers. I hope all goes well. I know all will go well.
I'm only keeping the fingers on one hand crossed, 'cause everyone knows that crossing them on both hands is bad luck. Well, everyone except all the people who've commented already.
Hopefully they didn't jinx you :(
Thanks everyone... your encouragement means alot to me. And I don't feel jinxed, on the contrary ;-)
Post a Comment