My wallet is gone.
Disappeared.
Vanished into thin air, by the looks of it.
I had also written a long blog post about it but that too just mysteriously disappeared into thin air just as I was about to click "publish post". No blogger autosave. I don't know what the fuck is going on right now but it is soooo aggravating, I am out of words.
Woke up exhausted cuz of not enough sleep hours, it's super hot and muggy again today - feels like breathing through a sauna - and now this. Late for work, panicked, no idea where or how the hell my wallet disappeared - had always dreaded that this would happen and voilà, here we are. And it's as unpleasant as I had imagined it would be.
Christ on a monkey pole, I could do without this motherfucking trouble.
I had everything in there: cash, credit cards, debit card, health card, driver's permit, car insurance and registration, etc. I need to drive melonhead to the vet's tonight (his surgery is tomorrow morning) but heeey, no permit. And no credit card to pay the vet with, either.
My day is so awesome, I cannot begin to tell you :-D
Yes I got my cards cancelled and yes most things can be replaced, what bugs me is that I know where I was yesterday and what I did, and none of that included losing my wallet or getting it stolen. It's like a freaking X-Files episode.
And now there is a giant mutant panicked BEE in my office banging itself against the windows, maybe I should go do the same, eh?
/end of One Bad Thing After Another post/
12 comments:
man.. I HATE losing my wallet
I hope you find it!!
That sucks :( I have never lost my wallet, but it is one of my biggest fears as well...talk about a panicky situation. Even though things can be replaced, it still sucks...ugh. And to think that this happens a day before Dakotah's surgery, well that's just great timing for you isn't it...((hugs)) Hopefull it turns up before the end of the day.
Ugh, what an awful start to the week. What's that song by the Boomtown
Rats??
"Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down..."
:(
it's a conspiracy, whoever took the wallet is working with the internet to keep the world from knowing.
Crickey.....that's no good....I hope it turns up?!?! Or maybe you can manifest a better and fatter wallet with tons of moolah?!
With every post, I wish that I could do something......you are not in a happy place right now :( I hate that for you.....
Well gee you seem to be right, it does suck to start this week doesn't it? But truly, you win with this one (although I'm sure that's no consolation whatsoever!)
What do you do when your license/registration go missing?
Hrm....
I hope it all works out well in the end.....geezus
Deutlich, me too but at this point it's a lost cause unless a good samaritan finds the remains and posts it to me... I'm not counting on that though.
Sweet T, if I were you I'd attach the wallet to your purse with a long chain... that is what I am doing from now on!! No more theft/loss!!! Sigh.
Curly, speaking of rats... I just saw a pair on my way to the SAAQ to get my driver's license replaced. Shudder.
Rachel, I swear the X-Files were a reality show!
WW, I do complain alot don't I... sigh. Just a rough bit to get over, things will improve with time. At least Vegas is here so I'm not alone in the messes!!
Myself, SAAQ says they annul the current registration and issue you another one for your car (which is what they did). No clue about driver's license... it shits me off cuz my freaking home address is on there. Identity theft is frightening :-(
*Sigh*
When I was in high school, I had my wallet, keys, and a pair of new $80 running shoes stolen from a gym locker. Worst. Day. Ever.
It sucked to lose things like my driver's licence, but luckily for me, there was no money in the wallet, and the shoes were size 13 so they'd only be useful to pretty much no one.
:( Bad luck streak must be nearing its end soon. Must be...
Frank, how tall are you?!
Dolce, I'm not sure... the image just popped into my mind and I couldn't stop my fingers... wallet is definitely gone and I'm scraping the bottom of the savings barrel. sigh.
Prin, yeah that's what I'm thinking, I mean COME ON! Enough already :-(
Wow, it's just one thing after another, huh? When are the fates going to stop picking on you? I hope your wallet magically turns up.
that completely sucks. Makes you feel helpless...been there three times and it sucks...hang in there.
Post a Comment