Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Off to the vet now... wish us luck

I know the surgeon is more than competent and that the knots in my stomach are unjustified... yet they are there, I am sweating stress from the palms of my hands and still not quite believing this is happening.

Please wish my boy a fast and successful surgery :-(



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw so cute!

Good luck!

voiceinmyhead said...

awwww, hugs! i'll be thinking of you and the big guy today, but i'm sure everything will go smoothly.

that pic below is f'ed up btw...you kill me lady!! :)

Vegas said...

*fingers crossed*

poor bean.

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you! Good luck!

myself said...

Fingies crossed, toes as well (double the good luck you know!)

He will be good as new.

Harley said...

Wishing you all the luck I have to give. Luck of the Irish! That's gotta be worth something, right??

prin said...

They're justified. Everything is scary to good mommies. :)

More good luck. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the luck! I am praying for your "little" Melonhead.

Sweet T said...

It is so hard not to worry when something is happening to the doggies. All fingers, toes and paws are crossed here in my household wishing you luck. Hopefully Dakotah will have a speedy recovery ((hugs))

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Luck! Keep us posted!

Dolce said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I know everything will turn out okay.

Mike said...

Awww beautiful pup.

I'm a serious dog person. I like dogs better than people ;)

Hope all goes well.