Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday's bullets

*pissing rain out, got soaked a few times
*love my new white and pink pumas, reeeer - thems hot!
*doggie was a pro at the vet, he's on anti-inflammatories for 10 days: crossing fingers that's all it takes for him to heal that leg
*I love my boyfriend madly
*as I type this the sun is finally peeking out from the clouds... coincidence? I think not!
*no chocolate yet today, I must be ill
*lunch was spicy signapore noodles and I have the heartburn to prove it
*am super exhausted and mentally flat, why is that?
*my home-made iced tea is the best evah. s'true.
*enough bullets here to fill a semi-automatic.
*bye-bye for now!

/end of I Am Not Robot post/

6 comments:

myself said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm singapore noodles, my favorite.

Glad the melonhead behaved. Fingies crossed for quick recovery!

prin said...

Boyfriend? That's his title?

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I hope the melonhead recovers quickly. My Cooper was limping for a bit too, the vet said his knee popped out of his socket and it was common for little dogs. I was like ouch! He was on anti-inflammatories for a couple days and he seems to be fine now. I was dreading the possibility of surgery!

And the Dove! Yum! Share!

Frank said...

You're probably exhausted from lack of chocolate. That's what always happens to me whenever I try to take a break from caffeine.

Technodoll said...

Myself, the snoodles were yummy albeit a little spicy... yay for Just Noodles, the über fastfood!

Prin, I tried man-slave but this is a PG13 blog so... *grin*

Girl1218, so happy to see you back! When did this happen to Cooper? Is he all ok now? ouch indeed!

Frank, oh I went rabid on the chockit yesterday after all... and ya know? It helped. That and lots of wine :-D

Roshan said...

Melonhead please recover soon.