figuring it out one day at a time
Wow.Her boobs are that small?
Haha @ Constantly Dramatic One.Sweet quote though - wish I could have a dog!
CD, go check out Kiera Knightly ;-)Elisabeth, if you ever do... make sure you have a LOT of funds set aside for the vet in case of accidents! *shakes fist at empty bank account*
Poor woman. Or should I call her "woman-ish". lol
Love this picture.LOVE my dog!
Prin, not everything revolves around breastesses ;-)Kali, me too!!
my pups are my babies... and i love them.
Cool outfit though and yay for small boobies! :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow.
Her boobs are that small?
Haha @ Constantly Dramatic One.
Sweet quote though - wish I could have a dog!
CD, go check out Kiera Knightly ;-)
Elisabeth, if you ever do... make sure you have a LOT of funds set aside for the vet in case of accidents! *shakes fist at empty bank account*
Poor woman. Or should I call her "woman-ish". lol
Love this picture.
LOVE my dog!
Prin, not everything revolves around breastesses ;-)
Kali, me too!!
my pups are my babies... and i love them.
Cool outfit though and yay for small boobies! :D
Post a Comment