Friday, July 4, 2008

Raaaargh!

Um, I apparently do strange things in the middle of the night according to Vegas... like sit bolt upright in bed and stare around the bedroom, which is freaking him out after a few nights seeing that I have zero recollection of doing such a thing.

Maybe I'm possessed :-D

It's gorgeous out today and the weekend looks promising... just again too many things we want to do and not enough hours to do it all.

Grunt.

Tonight is taken up by raw dog food prep (after normal doggie exercise routine, dinner, etc) and then if we're still alive we've got that nice bottle of red wine to finish and maybe another movie or hey, maybe wild kinky sex on the floor? Yeah. I wish. Friday nights = comatose by 9pm.

Oh for anyone interested in my photos, I've been updating my Bubblegum Snapshots blog with summer stuff so take a look if ya want. I need all the encouragement I can get... it's shite to have nothing really exciting to take photos of, you know?

Sigh. I want to travel so badly.

I miss the sea.
I miss having no responsibilities.
I miss reading for hours on a rocky shore.
I ache to leave these confines of the city.
I feel trapped.

Can't take any time off work these days either cuz it's so busy, so imagine the frustration x 2. I just might take a Fuckitall Pill and just do it anyways... Life is too short to rot in an office on a hot sunny July day.

/end of Doowit post/

14 comments:

KA said...

I miss the sea too! And yeah, apparently i do similar things in the middle of the night like the bolt upright thing. Usually my significant other has to pull me down to get me back into bed... I rarely remember.

Harley said...

"Life is too short to rot in an office on a hot sunny July day."

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. Tell me about it.

Vegas said...

I miss the sea too - got used to living next to it.

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better I am sitting on my deck sunbathing, listening to my ipod, drinking lemonade, reading a book, and blogging. Oh wait...I don't think that is going to make you feel better at all...Sorry! :). Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing at night! So, you're not alone. ACtually my ex used to tell me I'd wake him up and then go back to sleep. I have NO recollection of this.

I'm at the sea...digging clams.

Vegas said...

that's exactly what TD does! Wakes me up and then she falls straight back to sleep - bah! It's a conspiracy

Technodoll said...

Tin ma'am, are you possessed too? LOL Maybe it would be cured with a trip to the sea...

Kali, almost weekend here... you're already there! Hope you're enjoying it!

Vegas, at least you had those years... me, I just had dreams.

Girl1218, I'll get you back someday for that, I will I will! LOL!

PrincessB, glad to see I'm not alone on the middle-of-the-night spookiness thing, LOL! mmmm by the sea... sigh. You're sooo lucky!

Vegas, it's because I love you, don't you know? *grin*

myself said...

In my world, life's too short to rot in an office...when I could be doing it in my air conditioned house.

Hot sunny days are not good for pale-o here!

At least you don't do like a girlfriend of mine used to. She went sleepwalking, which was more like sleep DRIVING! Knew when she got up in the am she'd been driving the car, but no recollection of it. Also went to bed nude, got up nude....who knows if asleep she had the presence of mind to also put on clothing.

Never had an accident nothing....but yeah, sleep driving.

Zedder said...

I am a very weird sleeper apparently... I dont just sit and stare I steal pillows and blankets while chuckling and have grand ol conversations with no one.

anuday said...

I knew someone who used to do that sitting up thing. It had to do with diet, maybe it's all that chocklit.lol

Ginro said...

You should have forgone the wine and opted for wild kinky sex on the floor. Similar effect as the wine but without the hangover in the morning.
:)
And your photos are very artistic, but if you've got nothing you want to photograph why don't you put your artistic skills to use on the ones you have and see how you can reenergise them using paintshop or something? Let your imagination run wild.

Better Than Coffee said...

hello there! hopping like a frog!


www.deariago.blogspot.com

www.pinoyromancewriter.blogspot.com

Technodoll said...

Myself, wow that sounds frightening! sleep driving?! OMG! I'll have to remind Vegas how lucky he is... LOL

z28gurl, I can imagine you doing that, ya know! *grin*

Anuday, hmmm... that would truly suck, having to kick my man all night cuz I can't give up the chockit... he he

Gino, two thumbs up on both suggestions - I'm on it :-D

Frank said...

I do/say crazy things in my sleep as well. Apparently I had half of a conversation about a baseball game last night in my sleep, according to my roommate. I don't even like baseball.