Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still no Dakotah tonight :-(

Sigh. Melonhead is still in the intensive care unit, doing better but not good enough to come home. Ate least he ate a bit this afternoon but the vet techs had to hand-feed him.

If all goes well, we can go get him tomorrow at lunchtime... he's been gone since Monday night.

Miss him like hell.

8 comments:

prin said...

I think at this point, I'd be paying a little extra for a bigger cage so I could fit in there too. :D

I remember when Jemma had her teeth out, the second she got the "ok" she was in the car. It was like waiting in line for the box office to open for concert tickets.

And yet, I still can't even imagine how you feel right now..

More good lucks and vibes...

myself said...

Poor melonhead's mom...because I think she's suffering more than the melonhead himself!

Anonymous said...

Aw hang in there! You'll be reunited soon.

Piper said...

So sad you don't have him to cuddle you, I don't know what I would do without my dakota :( Hope you get him back really soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor Dakota :o(. I'm glad he is eating a bit and I'm sure he is soaking up all the attention. Hope he feels much better tomorrow!

Sweet T said...

Aw too bad Dakotah is still a little out of it. I am sure that he is handling it fine though, although I am sure that don't help you deal with the situation.
I can't even think of what this is like!!! Hope he can get out soon!!!

Technodoll said...

Prin, thanks... as he is in the ICU and surrounded by people, they thought it best I don't visit. I couldn't have left without him at that point so... sigh. Today. Crossing fingers.

Myself, I'm not sure about that!

Clarity, I miss that damn dog so badly, it better be today!!

Piper, what is it with these Dakotahs eh? Thieves of our hearts!

Teri, if he is well enough to soak up the attention then that is all that matters to me.

Sweet T, I would never wish this on my worst enemy. UGH!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Dakotah! I hope he'll be back home soon. x x