Sunday, July 27, 2008

Party shoes? Check!

So, what do you think?

*grin*

If you saw the dress that goes with it, you'd understand... reeerrr! Plus with those on, I don't feel quite so short next to Vegas. Oh and he chose them for me, so... Double reeeeer!

/end of Sexaaay Meow Shoes post/

17 comments:

prin said...

So now you have to post the dress...

Froo froo french maid uniform?

Technodoll said...

Um... yes, kinda! Vegas mentioned something about the porn version of Dorothy, although I'm pretty sure that's just his warped mind. I might post a party pic sometime later ;-)

myself said...

ermmmmm we have differing tastes in shoes you and i , but I just HAVE to see the outfit as a whole!

Anonymous said...

Wow... those are some serious platforms, girl!

Harley said...

My friend has shoes VERY like these, and they are so cute on! I want a picture of the outfit, lady!!!

Sian said...

You *have* to show us the frock that these set off. I'm going with Prin's guess of French maid :o)

B said...

uhm. wow.

hahaha

Vegas said...

These shoes = how to make great legs look even more awesome...

Technodoll said...

Myself, I need all the height I can get, LOL!

Elisabeth, it's pretty impressive what the goths around here wear...

Kali, I promise to try :-)

Sian, yes it's a bit french maid-ish... but classy enough to wear to all kinds of outings.

Deutlich, that's the general reaction! ha ha!

Vegas, you're biased and I love it.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Very sexy - I could never pull it off, but very provocative....

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Whoa momma.......I know you will rock them thangs!

Piper said...

Oh my gosh they are so great! I want to see the dress that goes with them :)

Technodoll said...

Daring, I have a fetish thing going on apparently... he he!

WW, if I don't fall flat on my face first :-o

Piper, after so many requests you know I'll have to do it, he he! However the party is only in 3 weeks...

Lola Smiles said...

Love em'! Funky & fun. Now, we have to see the dress! :)

Curly said...

it rarely happens, but I'm speechless. :-D

Do you even need an outfit to go with the shoes???

Anonymous said...

Cute! I want to see the dress please. :o)

Technodoll said...

Lola, I will post that after the partaay!

Curly, ha ha! Yay for goth stores and the legs to pull it off (says the man. I'm still not convinced...)

Clarity, yes yes! When I get there... :-D

Z28gurl, try cruella.ca - dat's where dems from!