Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Seven votes and that's it? Tsk!

Where are all you chocolate lovers and why aren't you voting on the poll? Hrumph. I guess if I threw in an incentive... *goes off to ponder*

*nibbles chockit whilst pondering*

Nope. I got nothing.

I booked a vet appointment for the melondhead tomorrow morning, they were too busy tonight of course - I guess alot of pets got into the Canada Day beer and fried chicken pizza yesterday. Crossing fingers he just needs some anti-inflammatories and it isn't anything serious.

Um, doggies... can you please just stay healthy? For a bit? I'm really broke now. Kthanx.

In other non-events...

Did I mention that we spent the afternoon outside yesterday in a lovely green park packed with other sun-hungry citizens?

Yep. We did.

Vegas got serenaded by mosquitoes (one big lump on each limb, it's hilarious!) except of course he didn't think it was so funny, you should have seen his mood plummet to dark depths... it kinda sucked actually. He he. I made a punny.

Dinner was outside on a terasse, then we gorged on ginormous ice-cream cones, collapsed back home on the sofa and vegged out watching a strange film called "The Fountain" with Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman. We both rather liked it... not a film for anyone with sorrow issues though. Don't even try it.

Work has drained the juice from my tender head, I can feel my writing skills withering down to Grade 2 level with every sentence.

Jack and Jill went up the hill
And Technodoll sat at the bottom
And laughed at them.

The End.

/end of Are You Really Reading This Nonsense? post/

11 comments:

Dolce said...

I'm really happy you had a great Canada Day! My office is in the front of a warehouse with no windows. I have no idea if the sun is even shining most days. I hope melonhead gets better and I understand the mosquitoes. Because of all the flooding, the bugs are out of contol!!! Think Biblical plague proportions!!!

Curly said...

I read something crazy years ago about a man who got a social insurance card for his cat so he could collect more welfare checks. Perhaps you can get une carte-soleil for the puppies??

Technodoll said...

Dolce, OMG I can't even imagine how bad the skeeters must be! Crap I hate them... they ruin nice summer days, they really do. PS: how about a nice lava lamp on your desk! LOL

Curly, you're full of brilliant ideas, I can't wait to get on welfare... let's have a hotdog and chips partaaay! he he

Technodoll said...

PS: I wuz TOTALLY kidding about the welfare. Mein Gott.

myself said...

Fingies crossed for the melonhead....*thinking deep thoughts*

Your Canada Day sounds like it was nice. I stayed...in. Yeehaw. I know how to live. I'm pale. No sun. No more sun....

KA said...

dogs are so much fun and so wonderful, but expensive! Thank god they're worth every penny, no?

Oh, and I voted too!!

prin said...

I got bumped. *hangs head in shame and drags feet leaving the room*

*sniff*

Good luck with Mr Trouble at the vet tomorrow... *crosses fingers*

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I'm glad you got your doggie a visit with the vet. I was beginning to worry with you...

Curly said...

We have to be on welfare to have hotdog and chips party? If you throw in poutine I'll quit my job today and line up at the gov't office...

how's the puppy??

Technodoll said...

Myself, it's not like the sun has been all over the place so far this summer... well, it is nice NOW. Go outside! Go!

Tin ma'am, yesterday was $174 worth of doggy -love... sigh. But yeah. Hims worth it.

Prin, he was a vet's dream :-)

Daring, I'll worry until the limp is gone, to be honest... no change yet.

Curly, you up for Peddler's on Sunday?? That's pretty BS! :-D

Curly said...

It's as BS as you can get, stie. I'm leaving for vacation on Saturday. I'll wave to you from the air!!