Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well golly be!

Lookit what I just got from the friendly powers that be over at www.blogged.com!


I'm such a proud momma!

Bubblegum Diaries sits at #185 out of a 16,500+ tally of personal blogs! Wow... Whodathunk it?

"Our editors recently reviewed your blog and have given it an 8.3 score out of (10) in the Personal Blogs category of Blogged.com. This is quite an achievement! We evaluated your blog based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style. After carefully reviewing each of these criteria, your site was given its 8.3 score."

Mon dieu... I started this blog as a personal journal of sorts about a year and a half ago and have never looked back - I know I bitch and moan alot, post outrageous knick-knacks and bore you all with weather reports but appaaaarently somebody somewhere finds it pretty OK, like that 2nd cup of coffee you get on rainy mornings? Yeah. Like that.

So THANK YOU dear readers! And a big bow to the delightful peeps over at blogged.com - you made my day :-)

/end of Bragging post/

12 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I think it's pretty ok :o)

Sa said...

I have tagged you!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Or girlie! You are so worth it. Thanks for giving us things to read and see to add to our day as well! :)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Blasted...my blog is listed in "entertainment" vs "personal blog". No idea how to correct. Oh well, this blog world is very complex. I think I shall just stick to daily entries and not get too into nuances. But congrats again to you! :)

KA said...

i think that's awesome! Big congratulations!

Sian said...

We know this blog is great...but it is nice to be told by Blogger too.
Way to go TD!

Technodoll said...

WW, teehee! yay me :-D

SA, hey thanks! I will go read you tomorrow and get on that meme.

Daring, I adore you! And maybe write to the blogged.com team to have your category changed? I have an email addy if you need it...

Tin ma'am, merci!!

Sian, if it weren't for my faithful readers, I'm not sure I would have a reason to write - so the award is all about you, too :-)

prin said...

Yey! I kinda like it too... :D

Technodoll said...

he he! it's all the talk about chockit that lures you, right? *grin*

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I'll wait. I guess if you find me on this thing its pure luck and probably the way it should be. I will keep my anonymity for now.

Vegas said...

I like reading about my sex life :)

Technodoll said...

Daring, you're far from invisible ya know! People! Click on Daring's blog, it's awesome!!

Vegas, it gets worse if you read between the lines. he he.