Monday, July 7, 2008

PS:

Am not having a shitty day, that was just an expression - although am wicked busy at work with no time to blog before tonight, if I make it out of here in one piece.

My brain is imploding.

4 comments:

prin said...

You want to make out?

Oh, wait. I read that wrong.

Could this day get any worse?!?!

Anonymous said...

My day was miserable!! Absolute hell. It's like they punished me for being on vacation for a week. You want to leave office, then you will suffer when you get back. Muaaaaaahhhh! Hated my day!

myself said...

Busy at my work today. Tired. Sitting contemplating making dinner. You know what I'm talking about. A bag of chips would be much easier and a hell of a lot more satisfying right about now...

Technodoll said...

Prin, yes it could... try watching "10 000 BC" and see what happens.

Girl1218, I hear ya... sooo not fair. Ugh!

Myself, I had corn chips and sour cream for dinner. thanks for the inspiration :0)