figuring it out one day at a time
Dude.Totally.Now lets break out that chocolate cake!!
ABSOLUTELY! I use that, and a battery operated boyfriend
Bahahahah!
The image of eating chocolate cake while playing around with the battery operated boyfriend is flooding my brain at the moment. Can't get it out!
Amen!
Not even time to blog on the weekend? Hmm. I think you're wayyy too busy.
Hello there. Spamming like an a******.
ROTF! Prin, my beloved pitbull guardian :-D
Ah the wonders of Chocolate~
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Dude.
Totally.
Now lets break out that chocolate cake!!
ABSOLUTELY! I use that, and a battery operated boyfriend
Bahahahah!
The image of eating chocolate cake while playing around with the battery operated boyfriend is flooding my brain at the moment. Can't get it out!
Amen!
Not even time to blog on the weekend? Hmm. I think you're wayyy too busy.
Hello there. Spamming like an a******.
ROTF! Prin, my beloved pitbull guardian :-D
Ah the wonders of Chocolate~
Post a Comment