Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Listen to the cards?

Sweet T told me to go look at my horoscope for today cuz it was so bang-on... Of course I had to go peek:

Astrology said: "This is a time of tremendous psychological growth, which can lead to great personal success if you follow through with it. Money may be tight but it is a temporary condition. You will have to watch your funds very closely over the next few days. A difficult job is still giving you trouble but will become much easier as time goes by."

And my tarot cards: "The Wheel of Fortune deals with the unpredictable situations in life. Your path in life takes many detours, often directed by forces and events beyond your control. This card represents change in your life, so be ready for unexpected challenges to come your way. This card usually denotes that good luck is coming your way."

Yeah, well. I could have written that myself! Sigh. My stomach is in knots as I write this, melonhead is on the operation table and even if I know he is in very competent and caring hands, I am still a nervous wreck. It just wasn't the same this morning without mister rooo rooo waggy butt greeting the day with his goofy exhuberance. :-(

Anyways. I will post news as soon as I have some later today... and will also try to smile so am digging for humorous bits to share - dig dig dig.

/end of Stressful Day post/

3 comments:

Sweet T said...

At least both suggest that thought times are tough now things will be getting better. Something to hope for anyways :)
I am anxiously waiting on good news about Dakotah!!!

myself said...

He's gonna be fine, my joo joo says so (I have no joo joo in relation to me, but lots for others).

Fingies crossed etc.

Technodoll said...

Sweet T, the only way after a down is up, right?

Myself, I'll take any spare joo-joo you want to toss my way!