So we're pretty movied out... it was fun catching up on things this weekend, though. Just a suggestion for the movie theatres of the world: stop selling übersalty cheap cardboard popcorn drizzled with cold grease! WTF!
*shudder* Never again.
So. Hellboy 2... A sequel that works! It's got a good storyline, characters you can't help but fall in love with, cool monsters, a hilarious troll market, sexy flaming robots, incredible CG, snappy dialogue that had us ROTF, it's got Barry Manilow, love, sword fights, big guns and well, I could go on and on but just go see the damn thing. The golden army will thank you :-)
I am dreading tomorrow. Vegas leaves for New York again, this time for the whole week - worst timing ever. Tomorrow morning we drop our melonhead off at the vet's for his x-rays and by the afternoon we will know what is up with his lame leg.
I am expecting the worst but still praying for a miracle.
Yes, I can pray when I need to.
If it *is* his knee, then I need to find a competent surgeon who can operate stat because in 3 weeks we are gone, and I can't leave a disabled dog with the dogsitter who will already have his hands full with two others.
ARRGGHH!!
Hence this weekend's escape in movies... reality is just kinda rough right now. The weather has been pretty awful and it hurts to see my boy aka Mr Limpy struggle around like that. He has no idea his leg is hurt unless he tries to walk, he doesn't understand why he's not getting any walks except for bio breaks and oh, I dread what is ahead :-(
Anyways. One day at a time, that's all anyone can do.
Gonna have to stock up on booze.
Yeah.
/end of My Head Is Full Of Hell And Boys/
7 comments:
Wow! You've been busy! I really want to see Wanted, so I'll take your word for it and go!
Never saw the first Hellboy...so maybe I'll catch that later.
Hope the pup is ok!!
keeping everything crossed over here for the melonhead...xox
GEezus on Melonhead.
If it is what you fear, drop me a line and I may have some vet recommendations for you.
Fingies crossed.
PrincessB, "wanted" was 10 times better than I had hoped! And Hellboy2 is even better than Hellboy1, so yeah... go for it :-)
Lola, thank you... am soo nervous.
Myself, I will definitely do that. I'm bracing for bad news my mid-afternoon... will keep you posted.
I'm excited for Hellboy 2, and now that it has gotten a positive Technodoll review, I can finally rest assured that it will blow my mind.
I loved 'Wanted', so knowing you did too suggests to me we both like the same stuff at times. So thanks for this review of Hellboy II. I've been wondering whether it was worth seeing so now I'm going to give it a shot.
But if it's his knee and he gets surgery, he'll have to be crated for months...
Good luck...
Post a Comment