figuring it out one day at a time
I reckon that kid's face looks like that even when there's no glass
I can't say why, but I really like the photo!
Haha @ Vegas!Cute quote though..!
The lil girl is cute (despite her smudging face against the glass), but her body doesn't look right...its bent/twisted which makes her look like a midget...LOL
Vegas, I love your sensitive side. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I reckon that kid's face looks like that even when there's no glass
I can't say why, but I really like the photo!
Haha @ Vegas!
Cute quote though..!
The lil girl is cute (despite her smudging face against the glass), but her body doesn't look right...its bent/twisted which makes her look like a midget...LOL
Vegas, I love your sensitive side. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)
Post a Comment