Thursday, December 10, 2009

TD's shallow xmas wish list

1. Health, and lots of it. Otherwise I'm screwed.
2. A Brinsea incubator (for hatching chicken eggs)- OK it's scheduled for my birthday in January, yey!
3. A new bra that fits well. Girls, you'll understand what I mean.
4. Seeing that flab around my midriff disappear, all by itself.
5. Financial freedom
6. Fat-free cholesterol-free salt-free bacon, mmmm bacon!
7. A new winter coat.
8. World peace, an end to famine and disease, bla bla bla.
9. A spa day with massage, facial and pedicure.
10. Those AquaGlobe thingies so I don't have to water the dang plants anymore.
11. Because you always need a list that goes to eleven, this wish I already have: the best husband in the world whom I love with all my heart and soul. You rock, baby!

I guess we'll start with buying a Christmas tree tomorrow and see what magic it conjures over the next few weeks or so! Are you all set up for the holidays yet?

/end of Brain Purge post/

12 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love your list...and hey, NOT so shallow.
We are pretty much done...a few gifts for the kids still to buy, but I am not stressing.
Good luck on getting your tree done...I hope no one mistakes it for the 'outside' type of tree. :)

prin said...

#3? Is that the bra one? I forget. But no, the ladies don't know what you mean because like, what, 99% of them are wearing the wrong sized bra? *shakes head*

And lol @ #8 being #8. :D

You know what happens to lists right? Eventually, they get done. ;)

Kathryn said...

The list is great. And not shallow.

We are not done . . . not done shopping, not done decorating, not done freaking out that Christmas is 13 days away. *sigh*

Have fun with the tree!

Happy Friday.

myself said...

Is there some sort of holiday happening?

I'm sorry, I know nothing of this. And will never know anything of it.

Technodoll said...

Busy Bee, we caved in and bought our very first artificial tree ever... I hate fake trees but you can bet that puppy would have snacked on the real thing at some point, plus they are so messy and expensive now... Crossing fingers it's not too fugly, LOL!

Prin, I know! My nice blue VS one is all worn out and I haven't found a replacement. *frowns unhappily*

Kathryn, we're taking it easy cuz I figure Xmas is like sex, if you're not in the mood it's not going to feel good! LOL!

Myself, nothing to see here... move along... ;-)

Rebecca Foster said...

That's a beautiful list. I hereby grant you all your wishes *Chinese Fairy Wand* Enjoy!

Oh, I wish I could do that! Merry Christmas!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I am wishing for #4 myself. Let me know if you get any of your wishes this Christmas.

Happy Holidays!

prin said...

January is the semi-annual sale. ;)

prin said...

You know what I just realized? I bought one that fits me exactly like the blue one did... Only it's baby pink. Hmm... ;)

Roshan said...

Yeah I wish for a bra too....a big one....with a hot woman wearing it ;)

Vegas said...

what about a slapchop? (that's not an offer for domestic violence btw)

11!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice list. No I am NOT ready and I'm just reading posts from Thurs!!