wow the picture is haunting. But I have to say, all my life, I have never really been selfish, but giving. I was almost afraid to want things for myself because of my upbringing. And even now, I think of others before myself. But this quote...pretty much true for a lot of people I know..
4 comments:
True that.
I want my bravery back. I trust some people. Some of the time.
I'll let the rest of the trust stay hidden.
wow the picture is haunting. But I have to say, all my life, I have never really been selfish, but giving. I was almost afraid to want things for myself because of my upbringing. And even now, I think of others before myself. But this quote...pretty much true for a lot of people I know..
i LERVE lays salt n vinegar chips... ever have humpty dumpty brand catchup flavored? awwwwww the best.... when i was lil of course in montreal.
c
Unfortunate, but true.
Post a Comment