If you've been tossing and turning for over an hour with no sleep in sight, get up and do something else.
In my case, go downstairs to get my slippers peed on by the stupid puppy (6.5 months old FFS! Get over the pissing!) and have a nice fat slice of cake.
Let's hope the sugar kicks in soon.
/end of Tired Of Sleep Eluding Me But Not Tired Enough To Sleep post/
9 comments:
I had a similar night, minus the dog peeing. eewwww.
Hope your day is bright!
Eww - dog pee on the slipper. Hope you were able to get some sleep. Insomnia sucks. *sigh*
did it work? you might want to try and avoid that though as a solution. chocolate and/or sugar could act as a stimulant. better choices are a piece of toast, some turkey, or milk. uhhhh, thank you dr. surfergrrl. ha ha! But I agree, get up and do something "lite" because laying in bed just thinking about trying to sleep does not work.
dog pee does not help insomnia, i'm sure of it...
Neutering helps with the peeing. *runs away*
;)
Busy Bee, I wonder what kept so many people up last night? Hmmm.
Kathryn, yeah it does. Specially when you take sleep enhancers before bed and they don't work! grrr!
Surfergrrl, I wish I had had turkey or even milk in the house, cuz cake with OJ sucks - next time I'll have toast :)
Brayonne, he's a very pissou puppy. Sigh.
Prin, he's a submissive/fear peeing machine. You greet him he pees. He sees something outside in the dark and he pees. You call him over and he thinks he's in trouble, he pees. GAAAAH! He better dry up or he's gonna be rehomed, I hate this crap!
Well, stop yelling at him! And greeting him.. and looking at him.. :D
You sure there's nothing else going on? I forget what the condition is but there's a drug that keeps males from peeing (propalyn, if that's how it's spelled). I had to give it to Boo for a bit.
Last night I cudn't sleep so at 3 am I switched the lights on and watched a movie until sleep finally hit.
I agree, I get up and try to fall asleep to a movie, if not I will blog. Puppy should not be peeing in the house anymore, doesn't he know that! We hung a bell on the door for Skye and she took to it really quick. So when she has to go she rings the bell!
Post a Comment