Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ode to the New Year

You better be as great as your sister (2009) was!**

End of Ode.

Blessings to all my beloved readers -
Wishing you much love, health, prosperity and success for the next round!
See you next year! :)

**She was amazing! Saw me get married, buy my first house that ended up being a farm, quit the working rat race, renovate the property and learn to garden, get a 3rd dog, acquire a flock of chickens and develop a passion for this new hobby, start my own business then shut it down due to not liking it when it took off, make new friends and discover the joy of country living, launch my photography career, and most importantly she let me be happier and more fulfilled than I had ever been before. Thanks to 2009 for ending my 30's with a BANG!


6 comments:

prin said...

Meh. :D

p.s. where's the "meh" option on your poll?! :D

Happy new year, you. :)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Its been so exciting seeing (via the blog and your pictures) all of it unfold in 2009. Cant wait to see what 2010 holds! Very thankful for your blog. My dearest friend online that I've never met! Happy New Year to you, Vegas, your doggies and your chicken coup girlies!

Rebecca Foster said...

Your 2009 is better than any romantic comedy with a happy ending I saw last year. I'm so happy for you.

2010 is the Chinese Year of the Tiger. Rawrr...go get 'em, tiger!

Busy Bee Suz said...

This make me tear up...you did have a big year!!! I hope next year brings you even more rewards and more importantly JOY!!!
Happy new year to you, vegas and your crew of critters!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you so much and back at ya!

Tonya said...

glad you had such an awesome year!