The big melonhead has been limping the past few days, it's not terrible but I'm a bit worried... you don't want knee surgery on a 145 lbs dog, trust me. Sigh. I hope it's just a sprain and not a ligament tear or anything - we'll keep him on leashed walks for a few days and see how it goes... good vibes needed, pretty please?
Besides that, life is chocolatey good... have handed out trial packs of Dove to four happy colleagues now (he he brownie points!), let's see what they say.
Vegas and I tried the Dark chocolate last night, it was nice but he wouldn't buy it and me, am not so sure. However the Milk chocolate I snarfed down an hour ago was yummaaay - reeeeerr!
I'll post a full review & comments in a day or so, and hey a new poll - why the hell not? Seems many of you already know Dove so that should be fun. Either that or a poll on spinach, am not so sure... he he.
It's hot and sticky again today, the skies are bleak and I don't really give a crap, despite the toss n'turn night of bad sleep. Mleh. Took me forever to wake up this morning but when I finally managed to unglue an eye, there was my bed tiger purring in my ear... how could I ever resist that hunk of man?!
*being late for work has never been so much fun*
Was that TMI? Yes?
Good. Mouahaha!
Do any of you own a latex mattress? Or have you ever slept on one? If so, I'd love your opinions and stories... not latex sexcapades, sleeping experiences! Doh.
/end of Sleepyhead Bla Bla post/
21 comments:
I hope it is nothing too serious with Dakotah. Hunter has given us a couple of scares as well that have luckily turned into nothing at all. I hope the same goes for Dakotah.
Yeah me too... it would be devastating if the sprain/tear turned out to be something serious. I am crossing my fingers and toes he will be all better soon!
Just be careful because you can end up with a pathetic fake limper pretty quickly (I learned that the hard way with Jemma- one "poor doggy" and she's limping like she just got hit by a car...).
I hope he's ok. Maybe he needs a good swim. :D
I opted for a spring mattress (from you know where...) instead of the latex just because I can't imagine sleeping on latex and not sweating profusely. But that's just me. :D
I want a kitten too. :( lol
Uhm. latex bedding?
that exists??
Prin, that is so true about causing a "fake limper". I didn't mention it because I thought that no one would believe me, but ya, I made a big deal about a limp once and now he is like the boy who cried wolf...
I get the same way when Moxie limps, all I think about is "I hope she isn't in pain, please don't be hurt, it'll cost so much!"
Prin, if you get a good quality latex with breathable cleanable covering in wool, there is no sweating, on the contrary. Or so says my mom and the sales guy... we shall see!
Deutlich, oh yes. http://www.healthyfoundations.com/latex.html
Sweet T, I'm not indulging him in any way... don't want to be stuck with a faker!! ugh!
Rachel, my sentiments exactly!! To the dime!! LOL
I want to know what "hot and sticky" is to a Canadian because hot and sticky to this Missouri girl is 101 degrees with 80% humidity.
Or
Homemade carmel
Latex mattress? That's a negative.
You put the words "latex" and "mattress" on your blog and you wonder why the deviants love you?
Glad to see all is happy on Planet Doll.
I was wondering what all the fuss was about Dove and now I understand it is chocolate. Dove is a brand of soap over here and I was like... wth?
Dolce, it's when you step out of the shower, towel dry, walk out of the bathroom and get soaking wet again from sweat. Not from hot caramel :-D
Curly, I'll edumacate you on it...
Sian, Dove is also a soap & beauty product line here so I was confused as heck for a while too! I tried washing with a bar of chocolate but that didn't go so well... *grin*
tasted good though :D
Oh poor doggie :( I hope he's alright.
I have never heard of a latex bed before!?!? CRAZY....
WW, they are crazy awesome wicked comfy!
Vegas, ah Vegas... dyslexic chocolate thief of my heart. You make no sense sometimes but I still loves ya ;-)
I hope everything is fine with your dog =(
Latex bed?
I'm allergic to latex (yes, you read that - makes things joyous, or rather, itchy), so that's a big ole negatory!
As for Monsieur, hope he quits the limpage and quick!
keeping everything crossed over here that dakotah is ok! ;0
CD, he was NOT impressed to be leashed in the field while his sister ran free but I gotta do what I gotta do to make sure his leg heals...
Mary-Ellen, wow that's terrible... I mean, what are your options? :-o
Lola, thank paws! Will post an update on the big bean soon!
Ah yeah commented under the wrong email addy yesterday, so now you all know my name. DOH!
Anyway...options are latex thingies until stuff is serious....and then testing mutually....see why I don't jump in the sack with just anyone?
Does a latex swing count (haha...just kidding). Hope your dog will be okay...pay close attention over the weekend...
And about being late to work...been there (everyday for 2 years)...
Here's for a cooler weekend at home for ya!
Myself, your initials spell M.E. so I finally get the joke!! :-D
Daring, I'm so lucky not to get fired for being unable to wake up in the mornings... sigh. It's gonna be 28C and rainy here, apparently. I need more juju!
Post a Comment