Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Read today:

Triumph International, the Japanese women's underwear company, released its latest publicity-seeking creation in May: the solar-powered bra, with enough exposed panels to power an iPod or cell phone.

Other Triumph specials include a baseball bra (with fielder's-mitt-shaped cups) and a heated bra (with microwavable gel pads to warm the cups). [Reuters, 5-14-08]


I want that heated bra - I'm sure that Japanese inventor must have spent a winter in Canada to come up with that one!!


5 comments:

Vegas said...

"come here hunny, my hands are cold"

prin said...

Ah, that solar one wouldn't work on me. It implies that I'd have to get sun of some sort at some point.

Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow; I want a warm bra! Winter mornings would be sublime!

Frank said...

I support any advancements in technology that require women to take their shirts off. Can't stand in thew way of progress!

Technodoll said...

Vegas, get your own bra!

Prin, the way it's been this week all the girl's girls would freeze :-(

Elisabeth, I know eh? I would totally buy one!

Frank, the patent is still up for grabs eh? *grin*