Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday needs a kick start in the arse

Does this look like anybody's day yet?


Yeah. I thought so!

So at 3:30am the A/C in the bedroom acted up again, it sounded like a gargling airplane so I switched it to fan mode to keep some air moving in the room - a few minutes later we were jarred awake by someone throwing rocks inside the unit, or it sounded like it... Vegas, the smart one of the pair, said "oh it must be ice that formed on the blades, it's melting now that the compressor is off and chipping away and hitting the fan" - ha ha, chip hit the fan!

At least now I know it's not the A/C engine that is fucked up and the whole thing makes alot of sense. Not alot of cold air though, but sense.

I wish sense cooled us down enough to get a good night's sleep. Sigh.

On another (more amusing) note, I received a cryptic text message from my ex this morning that contained two words: "holy shit!". Now I don't know about you but the things that sprung to mind are:

-his gf is pregnant... with twins!
-he won the lottery?
-Australia was hit by a giant earthquake!

...um, that's all I could come up with for now. I'm still so very curious though and hope to find out what's up later. As long as it's good news, I can't handle anything bad on a Monday. Merrr.

/end of Get With It! post/

7 comments:

Sweet T said...

Interesting message from the ex...hmmm...
No need to worry about AC here :D

prin said...

Hmm. I think he just found out that what happens with Vegas doesn't stay in England.

myself said...

erm. Interesting message there.

Technodoll said...

Sweet T, at least your furkids are not panting their days away LOL!

Prin, ya think that might be it??

Myself, more like "cryptic"... still waiting for Part 2!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Sorry about the steamy night due to the weather for you. But I dont know the story behind you and your ex (if you two remained friends). But I guess - he either sent you a text as a precursor to another one he will send or he clearly clicked your number instead of another person who'se name was just above/below yours in his phone....keep us posted :)

Technodoll said...

Daring, yeah that would make sense that the message got sent to me by accident. or my phone only got 1 message of 2?? Yes we remain on good speaking terms, thank goodness!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I swear it feels like Monday AGAIN!!