Yep, what better way to spend a weekend except bathing in clammy rain? Everything is sticky, paper is saggy soggy, my hair looks like a brillo pad, the dogs are damp and smell like ass, youpee doo dah.
We did manage to have brunch with friends and run some errands on the way back, so that was fun... Vegas is now out with the boyz and I'm at home doing laundry, trying not to rip this clammy skin off my damn body - man, I feel bad for people with arthritis, they must be suffering through hell!
All this on top of PMS and a bad six hours of sleep last night. The euphoric effect of my bacon-and-pancakes lunch has dissipated and I'm walking on razors right now, trying to resist the urge to just drink until I fall down dead drunk and pass out for 12 or so hours.
You have NO idea how tempting that is at the moment.
None.
/end of Waste Of A Weekend post/
14 comments:
Hrm. Sounds good. However. I thank the gods for my ac. Without it, I would curl up and die.
And I get to go stand outside Club Soda and wait to be let in now. Yey?
I advocate drinking... and pancakes and bacon. Yup!
You know, I'd have thought I'd be craving a/c but the damp just is chilling me to the bone today. Like it's hot, but freezing at the same time. Weird.
Want to come up to no man's land for a movie? lol I'm sure the drive would get your frustrations out. hehe..
Its hot as hell here too, well muggy as hell anyways. Not a blink of sunshine today, I didnt put the AC on, i'm sorta in Prins boat right now.
Stupid mosquito multiplying weather.
I am with you for the drinking part, tis been tempting
"The euphoric effect of my bacon-and-pancakes lunch"
Possibly the best phrase I have ever heard. I had a euphoric bacon experience this morning...*sigh* I wish it could last all day.
Get drunk.
On Vodka.
Me love Vodka.
That sounds good, passing out drunk. I feel like I haven't slept in 2 weeks. Now it is all catching up to me and I am sick. And sick + hot weather = awful and want to pass out. I want to just sleep for about a week.
why have you not dived into your chocolate collection yet? PMS? chocolate is a requirement.
Myself, how was the show?!
Tin ma'am, twas a day of debauchery yesterday but still the humidity lingers on today... dammit!
Prin, same here: too damp for A/C... and if it weren't for the giant blackflies "up there", I'd really think about it!
z28gurl, give in... what is there to lose? getting mosquitoes drunk on happy blood? he he
Frank, it tasted as good as it sounds :-)
CD, never again after the post-xmas vodka and puking binge... *blushes in shame*
Piper, what IS it with insomnia these days?! grrr!
Rachel, the chockit wave comes and goes and I am feeding it as often as I can, trust moi...
The black flies actually aren't bad at all. I've mowed twice at dusk this week without going insane even a little bit.
Show was great....she's a diva and a half, but great!
awww not such a good weekend huh?
Sorry for your bad weekend. The weather sounds horrible. At least here, it is rainy and damp, but not muggy at all, lol. 10 degrees and damp don't sound so bad at all :D
Prin, maybe they're bored of chocolate blood :-D
Myself, any pics?
Daring, it was pretty good considering the thunderstorms and mugginess, we managed to have some awesome times :-)
Sweet T, I saw your weather forecast on the news this morning and cried for you, I really did. OMG what sh*t!!
Post a Comment