And that's about the extent of my feelings on the issue this morning - I have so many 4-letter words and expletitives to hurl at those motherf*ckers I don't know where to begin, so let's leave it at that.
*deeeeep breath*
I slept like 3 hours last night, and that's being generous.
Our mattress is crap, the room temp was crap, the loud radio inside my head was crap as are the pinched nerves in my neck and my knotted back - christ, I had to move to the couch in the middle of the night and half of it is taken up by piles of yes, you guessed it: crap from the dismantled shelves, so I had to curl up fetal to get a couple hours of weirdo sleep...
You'd think this would be enough to turn me into a rabid zombie by now, right? And yes, you are right. No sleep in 5 days makes TD a very irritable doll today.
BUT she's putting on a happy face anyways, still floating from all the amaaazing fucking incredible sex (oh Vegas is gonna kill me for this one! LOL! but it's my blog so nerr!), life right now is almost too impossibly good to believe it's really happening, you know? I find myself constantly looking over my shoulder wondering "ok where's the bad stuff, where's the catch, when will the "ha! fooled ya!" moment happen?" - yeah that's from bad conditioning, I admit it. And it sucks.
I guess time will shut those voices up and prove them wrong, once and for all - or I'll gag them myself! So yeah. Back to work now and back to pretending I am awake, alive and with the program.
Sigh. I need a hug today.
/end of Fake It Till You Make It post/
11 comments:
Umm...yeah...you pretty much have nothing more to complain about since you have made the comment: "still floating from all the amaaazing fucking incredible sex"....
EVERY GIRL'S DREAM (Welcome to the club!) :-)
Yeah...good sex can certainly give you a brighter outlook on things, huh?! Can I say jealous.
Daring, I'm about to adopt the "I'll sleep when I'm dead" motto, this way I can kick back and enjoy the - oh wait, this is PG rated, right? Dang!
Girl1218, I feel blind today! Too much of a good thing?... *grin* And I had to wait 38 years to get here so, you know... nothing to be jealous about ;-)
Three hours of sleep sucks, but being able to cuddle for the remaining 5 is fantastic!!!
Ok please don't mention sex....it hurts me to the core to think about lack of it.....sigh.
However. Glad you're happy! And my motto is also "I'll sleep when I'm dead". And damitall, I live by that!
Dolce, there was no cuddling going on last night, just me kicking at the sheets! Although I did get a nice quick backrub this morning...
Myself, I'll have to use a code word then... hmm... help me here! LOL
Lol, TD for anyone that saw SATC, you can say "colouring" as a code word.
Go to ikea and get the most expensive mattress they have with the most expensive mattress topper. I'm serious. I fall asleep even when I don't wanna. Best thing I've ever bought myself, I think.
Click here. And then go to Ikea and lie on it. Bring a pillow.
I was all happy until the "coloring" part... grumble grumble
Atleast someone is getting "amazing" sex, not here :S :(
Sweet T, as in "show me your colouring crayon"? grin!
Prin, stop tempting the Ikea whore. Stop! (on this note, we are getting a latex mattress soon, no more stupid wobbly piece o'crap)
z28gurl, if you only knew how long I had to wait for this, LOL! Um, I really need to go see SATC now...
Post a Comment