Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Up too early

I'm not used to this... alarm goes off at 6:50am and I wake up to an empty bedroom, Vegas is already out with the dogs at the park, the sun is shining and it's a lovely dry breezy warm morning: perfection!

If only I had gotten enough restful sleep, that is. *yawn*

I should get a coffee, eh? *yawns some more*. OK after I feed the dogs, I guess. I just want to crawl back to bed to kill this damn headache - it's been plaguing me for days, the mofo! Grrr.

/end of Chicken Factory Hour post/

10 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

At least you got a break from the normal duties :)

I really wanted to go back to bed this morning too, my whole body ached!

Hope your headache dissipates soon.

Frank said...

Everyone knows the cure for a headache is, like, 10 hours of straight sleep.

I suggest you get started as soon as possible.

Technodoll said...

WW, the break from the past 10 months of routine is *amazing*! My man is already turning my life upside-down in the most awesome of ways... *bliss* (not to mention very happy doggies)

Frank, I love your suggestion, now how do I convince my boss this is necessary medication?!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Oh - I know the feeling. What you need is an esspresso...puts the "kick" into your day. (Oh and some Aleve for the headache).

Feel better darling!

prin said...

Headaches seem to be going around these days. Dunno why.

I couldn't imagine feeding rawr at 7 something in the morning. Ewwwwww...

Anonymous said...

Very nice break from your regular routine. Let's hope this new routine becomes more regular.

Hope your headache goes away soon! I have NO AIR today!!! I am shouting that at everyone.

Technodoll said...

Daring, got the painkillers and the shot of thick coffee, and I feel a bit better now! woot!

Prin, must be the stoopid barometric pressure mucking around... sigh. And you get used to handling raw meat at any time of day after a while :-D

Sweet T said...

Awww girl, another headache. You poor thing. ((hugs))
No problems with humidity here...we are lucky if the temperature stays above 10 degrees for an afternoon.
But I would rather have that then mugginess and thunderstorms. :D

myself said...

Oh it's definitely the barometric pressure, woke up with a BEAUT today.
And she's not gone yet, some pretty black clouds in the sky as I look right now...

Amazing how being in lurvee (ok my case it's in like) makes it seem a bit less nasty though, no?

A tantot! (pardonnez moi I forget how to type the accents as I use laptop at work and can't figure the stupid things out!

Technodoll said...

Sweet T, you guys have had it ROUGH this year!! No spending any money on suntan lotion and beach towels, eh?

Myself, somebody should marry Mr Barometric and make his bad mood go away so we can live in peace and quiet! Yeah. That's what I think... more love, less aggro :-D