figuring it out one day at a time
i cant help laughing at that photo
The countdown is in hours now! WOO!!!
Oh it's TODAY!!!!!I'll wave at the BA flight as it lands over my house???
He he! I love that photo too! And yes it's down to a few hours now - how amazing is that?? Wave up at the sky early this evening! *spins for joy*
He must be boarding his flight right about now??? (1:30 pm our time)
Best of luck dear ones :o)Why do I feel like throwing confetti?
I like that quote, but sometimes you need to end up in a new and different place. Right? Right? RIGHT? I'm having a little crisis about my move. YAY for Vegas!
Looks like rainbow rocket-loving to me...the quote is so dead on you know...we should all be more aware of the path we are on.
I love this picture!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i cant help laughing at that photo
The countdown is in hours now! WOO!!!
Oh it's TODAY!!!!!
I'll wave at the BA flight as it lands over my house???
He he! I love that photo too! And yes it's down to a few hours now - how amazing is that?? Wave up at the sky early this evening! *spins for joy*
He must be boarding his flight right about now??? (1:30 pm our time)
Best of luck dear ones :o)
Why do I feel like throwing confetti?
I like that quote, but sometimes you need to end up in a new and different place. Right? Right? RIGHT? I'm having a little crisis about my move.
YAY for Vegas!
Looks like rainbow rocket-loving to me...the quote is so dead on you know...we should all be more aware of the path we are on.
I love this picture!
Post a Comment