Friday, June 13, 2008

I am so spoiled

Although last night is a blur of yawns and mumblings, I do remember Vegas cooking dinner with me, a couple glasses of Fat Bastard merlot and a long amazing back and shoulder massage... I might have groaned and yelped alot at that point cuz I sure feel nice and bruised today (in a good way).

One more night of solid sleep like that and I've got my mojo back.

But not quite, yet.

This morning on our way to work we crossed paths with FOUR street gherkins looking for a handout. Two of them were smoking. Ya know, at $9 per pack of cigarettes, you have some nerve asking for breakfast money you jerk. In case you didn't notice, we are on our way to WORK all day for our pennies. Get a fucking job!

On that note I should get back to working, while sipping my 2nd coffee. Yep, it's gonna be another walking zombie day.

/end of Down With It post/

6 comments:

myself said...

If it wasn't for my stupid grin, I'd be a walking zombie myself. 2 coffees and counting....gah!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Yes, I used to give to "street gherkins" too, but then I realized - they end up spending it on what they 'want' and not necessarily what they 'need'. I'm too giving and naive at times I guess. But I'm with you on the 2nd cup of coffee..but thank God its Friday!

Sweet T said...

Yeah I think Fridays are 2 coffee days for sure. Now that it is early afternoon here, I am thinking about a 3rd...

prin said...

Sleepy too. I think it's time for a long weekend.

Technodoll said...

Myself, is it time for #3 now?... zzzz zzz zzzzzz

Daring, I think they multiply in the summer, too... some of them I don't mind but others are a real pest! Shoo!

Sweet T, is it any warmer over there now?!

WW, the name just killed me so I had to try a bottle! It wasn't bad, but it's not Piat D'Or...

Prin, we get one of those soon? *crosses fingers*

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you made it through the day today! Have a good weekend.